Only at Paleo Camp can you dig for fossils, examine rocks and minerals, make a plaster cast of a fossil, dissect an owl pellet, tie dye a Paleo Camp t-shirt, and much more! Children ages 5 to 12 can explore and discover the arts and sciences in our week-long summer camps.
Half day camp includes a drink at snack time(s), t-shirt for tie-dyeing, all activity and experiment supplies, and exploration and play time in the exhibit spaces for all campers.
Full day camp includes all of the above as well as additional experiments, crafts, games, and additional exploration and play time in the exhibit spaces.
- Half Day Camps: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Full Day Camps: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Please download the registration form for extended drop-off/pick-up times and fees
- Members: Half day $125*, Full day $150*
- Non-members: Half day $150*, Full day $175*
- Early drop-off is available between 8am and 9am for $50 for the week** -OR- Late pick-up is available between 4:30 and 5:30pm for $50 per day** -OR- do both for $80 for the week.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of registration.
*Registrations made after the designated deadline will result in an additional $15 fee.
**Pre-registration and payment in full are required to take advantage of this service. Space is limited.